Serious Baseball

10/15/2004

Mistake on October 14, 2004 ("Sosa for Soriano??")

For those of you who read my post "Sosa for Soriano??" posted yesterday, October 14, 2004, let me apologize for that being a rough copy that I posted by accident.

In the middle of writing, and doing research for the article, I was forced to leave my computer for reasons beyond my control and I accidentally posted the article, instead of just saving it.

So if you read yesterday's post "Sosa for Soriano??" please read the latest version (directly below this post), posted on October 15, 2004. It is much different than the rough copy that was accidentally posted yesterday.

I apologize for this error.

Frank Bundy III

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggetions, please do not hesitate to email me at frnkbndy@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home