Serious Baseball

9/04/2004

Upcoming Article

To anybody who has looked to this website for new articles in the last week, and subsequently have not found any, I apologize. I am working on my upcoming article "World Series Prediction." I have been busy doing a statistical analysis of the past 3 World Series winners (2001 Arizona Diamondbacks, 2002 Anaheim Angels, and the 2003 Florida Marlins), and that is taking alot of time.

When I am done with the analysis, I am going to do more analysis of the current Major League teams in the hunt to make the playoffs in 2004, and see who is most comparable to the past 3 World Series winners. Then I will use these results to make a prediction on an eventual champion.

This article will have 2 to 3 parts. The first part may come later tonight.

I apologize for the wait.

Thank You

Frank Bundy III

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to email me a frnkbndy@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home