Serious Baseball

1/04/2005

Upcoming Article

There has not been an article posted on "Serious Baseball" for so long (5 days--tomorrow) because I have been working on an article which would present my own personal ballpark factors, and the factors aren't working out.

Since the factors are not working out, there hasn't been an article posted about the factors because it would make no sense.

I will continue to work on these ballpark factors though--and hope to post that article someday.

In the meantime, it will be business as usual here at "Serious Baseball." I will continue to put a new article out every 3-4 days.

If there is ever a delay on an article, leading to an extended period of time between articles, I will post a notice explaining the reason for the delay--as I have here.

I apologize for the delay.

The next article, which will be posted either tomorrow (Jan. 5, 2005) or the next day (Jan. 6, 2005), and will be about free-agent Carlos Beltran. The article will include projections for his 2005 season, and also opinions about the possible amount of money he may or may not sign for.

Thank you for reading,

Frank Bundy III

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions please do not hesitate to email me at frnkbndy@yahoo.com.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home