Serious Baseball

12/22/2004

Update on Free Agent Scouting Reports

For those of you who visit the site regularly and are wondering why I have stopped putting out my free-agent scouting reports, there is an answer:

There have been so many trades and such in the past few weeks that I absolutely had to report on, consequently pushing the scouting reports back.

I did not give up on the scouting reports though, I believe they are a great tool to evaluate who your favorite team signs, and for that matter, anybody that any other team signs.

If you've been following the reports, you know that my last entry was "Right Handed Relief Pitchers #1-12." Well, #'s 13-24 will be put out soon, hopefully within the week. I can only guarentee that it WILL be put out though, not the time frame. Hopefully they will be put out sooner than later.

Thank you for reading any or all of the scouting reports that you have read. I hope they have been a useful tool in helping you follow all the action that is the baseball offseason.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home